At the end of June here at Monster we launched something I have been working on for quite sometime and I’m really excited about: BeKnown.
BeKnown is a new kind of professional network and — as I have said it before – it makes a lot of sense. Finally, users will be able to easily manage their professional connections within the most advance platform to do so: Facebook.
Reviews for BeKnown are still coming in, however people are already raving about it. Read the press release or check out any of the links below.
- “Very, very interesting”, The Financial Times
- “I recommend checking out BeKnown… the setup process is a cinch and its user interface is intuitive and easy to maneuver”, CIO.com
- “Monster is back!”, Social Net Economy regarding the launch of BeKnown
- “…While this is a story of technical features and functionality, it’s also a branding triumph.” HRExaminer on the positive impact of the BeKnown launch on the Monster brand
- “Very robust, easy-to-navigate career networking tool that bridges LinkedIn and Facebook”, The International Business Times
- Monster goes Professionally Social with BeKnown, About.com
- Monster launches LinkedIn rival on Facebook, Boston.com
- Monster Challenges LinkedIn; Builds New Job Network within Facebook, PC Magazine
- Friend Or Associate? Monster Gets You Ruthless On Facebook With BeKnown App, Forbes.com
Dozens of additional sites reported the launch of the new network.
Even more remarkable is how right after the launch of BeKnown, some of the leading financial media websites such as MarketWatch, WSJ.com, CNBC.com and Bloomberg.com have cited MWW as among the biggest movers of the day, and have nodded toward BeKnown as the catalyst for this sharp uptick in share price and renewed bullish sentiment on the stock and the company.